DATE: April 7, 2014
The first Community Vision Session will be held at Main Library.
MEDIA CONTACT: Catherine McElrath
BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. - Broward County Libraries (BCL) has postponed the April 7, 2014 Vision Session with Broward County Libraries Director Skye Patrick at the African-American Research Library and Cutlural Center, 2650 Sistrunk Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 954-357-6282 . The new time and date is 6 to 7 p.m. on June 9, 2014.
The purpose of upcoming meetings is to present the BCL’s "Vision for the Future and Community," and for library administration to meet the public and to hear the concerns of each region. Each session will include a PowerPoint presentation and Q&A session.
All Community Vision Sessions will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. and are free and open to the public.
For more information, please contact Catherine McElrath, 954-357-7402, email@example.com.
- Monday, April 28, 2014 - South Regional/Broward College Library, Multipurpose Room #138, 7300 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, (954) 201-8825
- Monday, May 5, 2014 - West Regional Library, Multipurpose Room #103, 8601 W. Broward Boulevard, Plantation, FL 33324, (954) 765-1560
- Monday, May 12, 2014 - Northwest Regional Library, Multipurpose Room, 1st Floor, 3151 University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065, (954) 357-7990
- Monday, May 19, 2014 - Southwest Regional Library, Auditorium, Room #111, 16835 Sheridan Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33331, (954) 357-6580
- Monday, June 2, 2014 - North Regional/Broward College Library, Multipurpose Room #154, 1100 Coconut Creek Boulevard, Coconut Creek, FL 33066, (954) 201-2600
The award-winning Broward County Libraries Division, founded in 1974, is the largest library system in Florida by square footage and one of the busiest, with more than 9 million walk-in customers visiting its 40 locations annually. The library has more than 3.4 million items and 2,000 computers for public use, and offers hundreds of events and programs to meet the needs of Broward County's diverse community. Broward County Libraries Division continues its strong emphasis on literacy, after-school programs and electronic access. In addition to our comprehensive Web site, Broward.org/Library, which provides information about library activities, links to online catalogs, reference information and databases, customers can visit BCL WoW - Broward County Library Without Walls – for free eBooks, music, audiobooks, apps, movies and more. Customers may also follow Libraries on Facebook and Twitter. Libraries Division also administers the services, programs, collections and exhibits of the Broward County Historical Commission.