DATE: November 8, 2013
MEDIA CONTACT: Steven Tinsley
Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development
BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. - The Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development is offering “Listening to Your Business,” a free workshop that is part of the Kauffman FastTrac® program, which provides experienced small business owners, the tools needed to start and grow successful businesses. The workshops provide business owners the opportunity to:
Broward County small business owners are invited to attend the free workshops on the following dates:
- Examine your business with a strengths, weaknesses and opportunities model
- Visualize your business three years from now
- Formulate an internal planning process to establish interim goals and strategies
- Identify resources to assist you in reaching business goals
- Examine and respond to challenges and transitions
• Wednesday, November 13 • 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
North Regional Library/Broward College Library,1100 Coconut Creek Boulevard, Room 226, Coconut Creek
• Thursday, December 5 • 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Hollywood Branch Library, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard., Hollywood
Preregistration is required. Space is limited to 10 participants per workshop. Parking and admission are free. For more information on the "Listening to Your Business™" workshops, call the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development at 954-357-6400 or visit broward.org/econdev. Please call in advance if you require auxiliary aids for communication.