DATE: November 4, 2013
MEDIA CONTACT: Steven Tinsley, Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development
The Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development is offering “Intentional Entrepreneur,” a free workshop, part of the Kauffman FastTrac® Program which provides experienced and aspiring entrepreneurs the tools needed to start and grow successful businesses. The workshops provide business owners the opportunity to:
- Learn about the best resources available to start and grow a successful business.
- Outline the critical steps to a successful business launch.
- Learn how to assess your entrepreneurial interests and align priorities with your vision.
- Identify action steps to meet your business-related goals.
Broward County existing and aspiring entrepreneurs are invited to attend the free workshops on the following dates:
• Wednesday, November 6 • 5-7:30 p.m.
Miramar Branch Library, 2050 Civic Center Place, Miramar
• Thursday, November 21 • 5-7:30 p.m.
North Regional Library/Broward College Library,1100 Coconut Creek Blvd., Room 226, Coconut Creek
• Tuesday, December 3 • 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
African-American Research Library and Cultural Center, 2650 Sistrunk Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
• Wednesday, December 11 • 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Weston Branch Library, 4205 Bonaventure Blvd., Weston
Preregistration required. Space is limited to 15 participants per workshop. Parking and admission are free. For more information on the Intentional Entrepreneur™ workshops, call the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development at 954-357-6400 or visit Broward.org/EconDev. Call in advance if you require auxiliary aids for communication.