DATE: July 30, 2013
MEDIA CONTACT: Steven Tinsley, Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development
What do you want from your business? How do you get it? No one knows a business better than its owner. The Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development is offering Listening to Your Business™, a free workshop, part of the Kauffman FastTrac® program that gives experienced entrepreneurs with an operational business, the tools needed to develop long-term vision, goals and strategies for their business. The workshop provide business owners the opportunity to:
• Examine their business' current strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
• Visualize their business three years from now.
• Formulate an internal planning process to establish interim goals and strategies.
• Identify resources to assist in reaching business goals.
• Examine and respond to challenges and transitions.
Broward County small business owners are invited to attend the free workshops, which will be offered from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., on the following Wednesdays:
• August 7 • South Regional/Broward College Library, 7300 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines
• August 14 • Northwest Regional Library, 3151 University Drive, Coral Springs
• August 21 • North Regional Library/Broward College Library,1100 Coconut Creek Blvd., Room 226, Coconut Creek
•September 4 • Hollywood Branch Library, 2600 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood
Preregistration is required. Space is limited to 10 participants per workshop. Parking and admission are free. For more information on Listening to Your Business™ workshops, call the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development at 954-357-6400 or visit broward.org/econdev. Call in advance if you require auxiliary aids for communication.