DATE: August 2, 2013
MEDIA CONTACT: Anh Ton, Director
Broward County Highway and Bridge Maintenance Division
Broward County Highway and Bridge Maintenance Division will be performing repairs on Northwest 19th Street at the canal crossing located 700 feet west of U.S. Highway 441/State Road 7, in the City of Lauderhill from August 12 through September 16, barring unforeseen conditions or weather delays.
The public should be aware of the following:
• Construction will be performed Monday through Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. to shorten the project duration.
• Westbound and eastbound traffic flow will be continuous because the project is divided into several phases. No detours are anticipated during the length of the project.
• In order to maintain a constant traffic flow in both directions during the construction period, temporary lane diversions will be employed using the appropriate signs and channeling devices.
• All driveways will remain accessible during construction.
• Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times using the existing sidewalks.
Any questions should be directed to Rares Petrica, project manager of the Broward County Highway and Bridge Maintenance Division, at 954-612-0857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A map of the construction area is attached, below.